ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
Thank you for your interest in PS705 Brooklyn Arts and Science Elementary School. Unfortunately, at this time our Kindergarten is full for the 2016-2017 school year. However, we will continue to keep wait-listed families in mind for round two of offer letters, should vacancies remain after initial registration.
Initial registration begins May 5. Families with offer letters can register from 9:00-10:30 AM on Monday-Wednesday and 3:30-5:00 PM on Thursday and Friday. Please bring the offer letter and all necessary registration documents.
For non-PreK and non-K families: Students who are currently enrolled will keep a seat at the school for next year. However we reserve the right to make classroom placements, unless the child has ESL or IEP services.
For more information, please see our FAQs page, or call the school at (718) 230-0851.
TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD:
- Please call (718) 230-0851 for an appointment.
- Come to scheduled appointment with child to be registered.
- Bring child’s birth certificate or passport.
- Bring child’s immunization record.
- For grades 1-3, please provide child’s latest report card.
- Bring two of the following proofs of address:
- Utility bill
- Letter from government agency
- Recent payroll document
- Copy of lease or mortgage agreement
- Water bill
(A telephone bill is not considered an acceptable proof of address.)
We will continue to accept applications until all seats are filled. Priority will be given to children zoned for the school and those with enrolled siblings.